Day 1: Agadir – Taroudant – Taliouine – Foum Zguid – Erg Chegaga
Our driver will pick you up at 8.00am at your accommodation or at the airport in Agadir. We will drive through the beautiful southern part of Morocco. Taroudant our first stop, is one of the oldest cities in the country, which has well kept the character of its past. Afterwards we will continue to Taliouine, well known for its Safran production. After a while, we will reach Taznakht, where we will stop for our lunch. Now, our desert adventure is starting: We will take the off road track towards the Erg Chegaga Desert with its beautiful dunes and unique silence. After enjoying the sunset upon the dunes a traditional dinner will be served and the night will be spent in a nomad desert camp or under the stars. Overnight including half board at Sahara Services Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Day 2: Erg Chegaga
After enjoying the sunrise upon the immense sand dunes, breakfast will be served in our desert camp tented restaurant. Today, you will enjoy a full day desert exploration. You will live a nomadic life by learning more about the living style of this rare tribe. We will ride our camels deep into the Sahara Desert with its stunning landscapes and formations. Lunch will be enjoyed in a beautiful, shady oasis in the middle of nowhere. After another 2 hours on the back of our camels, we will be back at our camp in the late afternoon. Enjoy the night under the crystal clear desert skies. Overnight including half board at Sahara Services standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Day 3: Erg Chegaga – Iriqui lake – Taliouine – Taroudant – Agadir
Early morning enjoy the sunrise up the sand dunes followed by a hearty breakfast at the camp. We will leave our camp in a 4×4 vehicle via the old Paris-Dakar road, cross the Iriqui lake and finally reach Foum Zguid. Departure towards Taznakht and then Taliouine for lunch. Towards the end of the day we will be back in Agadir, where our driver is dropping you off either at your accomodation or at the airport.
- Experienced english/french speaking driver-guide
- 3 days transportation in our modern, air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- 2 nights including half board at Sahara Services Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Guided camel ride as indicated
- Entrance fees
- Taxes and fees
- Drinks & lunches
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity/upgrade costs
Upgrade Erg Chegaga Camp
- Comfort upgrade option: EUR 55.00 per person including half board
- Sahara Services Torza Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Luxury upgrade option: EUR 85.00 per person including half board
- Sahara Services Luxury Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Choose your preferred pick up and drop off city for this tour, price on request
- Would you like a professional guide during this trip? English, French, German, Spanish or other languages speaking guides available, price on request.