Day 1: Agadir – Taroudant – Taliouine – Ait Benhadou – Ouarzazate – Agdz
Our driver will pick you up at 8.00am at your accomodation or at the airport in Agadir. We will first head off direction Ouarzazate, through the beautiful southern part of Morocco. Taroudant our first stop, is one of the oldest cities in the country, which has well kept the character of its past. Afterwards we will continue to Ait Benhaddou where we will visit the 16th century UNESCO site.
Ait Benhaddou is one of the best preserved and most spectacular Kasbahs in Morocco. A famous location for Hollywood films, Ait Benhaddou was used for the blockbuster movie of Gladiator. Passing through Ouarzazate, we will cross the Anti-Atlas one of the least visited parts of Morocco’s mountainscape, to reach the scenic Draa Valley. Overnight including half board at Auberge Chez Yacob, Agdz
Day 2: Agdz – Zagora – Tamegroute – M’hamid – Erg Chegaga
Today we will start our desert adventure. After breakfast, departure to Zagora. On our way we will stop to visit the famous underground Kasbah, the Koran library and an interessting pottery of historical Tamegroute before reaching Mhamid. Our lunch will be enjoyed in our Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services in Mhamid.
Are you ready for the Desert Adventure? Enjoy a guided one hour camel ride and then hop back into the 4×4 car which will take you through the rocky, desert scenery towards the sand dunes of Erg Chegaga. Enjoy a glas of the traditional “Thé à la mente” and admire the sun setting over the dunes. Overnight incl. half board at our Sahara Services Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Day 3: Erg Chegaga – Foum Zguid – Taznakht – Agadir
Early morning enjoy the sunrise up the sand dunes followed by a hearty breakfast at the camp. We will leave our camp in a 4×4 vehicle via the old Paris-Dakar road, cross the Iriqui lake and finally reach Foum Zguid. Lunch will be served in the berber village of Taznakht.
After our break, we will take the road to Taliouine, famous for its safran cultivation. Befor heading back to Agadir we will pass through Taroudant, also known as the “Little Marrakech” with its red ramparts and souks. Back in Agadir our driver will drop you off at your accomodation or at the airport.
- Experienced english / french speaking driver-guide
- 3 days transportation in our modern, air conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- 1 night including half board at Auberge Chez Yacob, Agdz
- 1 night including half board at Sahara Services Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Guided camel ride as indicated
- Entrance fees
- Taxes and fees
- Drinks & lunches
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity/upgrade costs
Person No Rate per person
- 2 EUR 300.00
- 3 EUR 290.00
- 4 EUR 280.00
- 3 days/ 2 nights
- Prices include all taxes and fees
- Minimum 2 participants
- Delux package: EUR 450.00 per person including half board
- Kasbah Azul, Agdz
- Sahara Services Luxury Desert Camp, Erg Chegaga
Person No Rate per person
- 2 EUR 450.00
- 3 EUR 420.00
- 4 EUR 390.00
- Choose your prefered pick up and drop off city for this tour, price on request
- Would you like a professional guide during this trip? English, French, German, Spanish or other languages speaking guides available, price on request.