Ride a camel and spend a night camping out under the crystal clear desert skies, the dramatic desert backdrop covered by a dreamy blanket of stars.
Day 1: M’hamid – Erg Chegaga
Meeting point 09.00am at Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services in Mhamid. Your desert journey starts at 10.00am with an off road ride from M’hamid village deep into the Sahara desert. After around one hour driving, we stop by a set of palm trees for a lunch break and enjoy the tranquility of the desert. After a tasty cup of tea, we continue by 4×4 Jeep to drive further into the immense and picturesque sand dunes of Erg Chegaga. You will have the opportunity to enjoy a 1 hour camel ride in the midst of the gorgeous sand dunes for a memorable sunset. Dinner will be served at the camp and overnight will be under the starlit or in the nomad tent. Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Day 2: Erg Chegaga – M’hamid
Enjoy a picturesque sunrise upon the sand dunes and a refreshing breakfast at the tent restaurant. Afterwards we make our way back to the village of Mhamid, the “Desert Gate of Morocco”.Arrival at the Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services will be around 10.00am. Continue your journey or extend your stay for another night at our cosy Hotel and enjoy the refreshing swimming pool.
- Experienced english/french speaking driver-guide
- 2 days transportation in our modern, air conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- 1 night at Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga incl. half board
- Free parking of your car at Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services, Mhamid
- Guided sunset camel ride
- Taxes and fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity/upgrade costs
Upgrade Erg Chegaga Camp
- Comfort upgrade option: EUR 55.00 per person including half board
- Sahara Services Torza Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Luxury upgrade option: EUR 85.00 per person including half board
- Sahara Services Luxury Camp, Erg Chegaga
Pre/post night in Mhamid
- Double room: EUR 30.00 per person/night including half board
- Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services, Mhamid
- Summer time option:
In the morning of day 1 you have the option to do a guided tour im Mhamid and visit the 7 Kasbahs or just relax and enjoy the swimming pool at the Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services before heading off around 04.00pm to the Desert of Erg Chegaga.