Ride a camel, travel deep into the Sahara and spend two nights camping amongst the dunes.
Day 1: Mhamid – Sahara Desert
Meeting point 09.00am at Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services in Mhamid. Departure will be from Mhamid around 10:00am by 4×4. Our driver will take you across the first dunes of Mhamid direction Erg Chegaga where we will enjoy lunch. After a refreshing “Thé à la mente” we will take you for a small hike and afterwards continue to Erg Es-Smars amazing sand dunes, far away from all touristy areas. Here we set up our private mobile camp where we will enjoy our dinner under the stars, near the camp fire. Overnight including half board at Sahara Service Mobile Camp, Erg Es-Smars.
Day 2: Sahara Desert
After a great breakfast departure by 4×4 to Bougern dunes. Lunch will be at Kh’ng Lgrzim. Refreshed and strengthened, we continue to explore and enjoy the superb and unusual sights and travel towards the dry Lake of Iriqui. Overnight including half board at Sahara Service Mobile Desert Camp, Erg Chegaga
Day 3: Erg Chegaga – Mhamid
Enjoy a picturesque sunrise camel ride upon the sand dunes and a refreshing breakfast at the camp. Afterwards our driver will take you back to the village of Mhamid, the “Desert Gate of Morocco”. Arrival at the Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services will be around 10.00am. Continue your journey or extend your stay for another night at our cosy Hotel and enjoy the refreshing swimming pool.
- 1 night including half board at Sahara Services Mobile Bivouac Camp, Erg Es-Smars
- 1 night including half board at Sahara Services Mobile Bivouac Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Transportation in our modern, air conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Free parking of your car at Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services, Mhamid
- Experienced guide and cooking crew
- Guided camel ride as indicated
- 2 lunches
- Taxes and fees
- Optional activity cost
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
Pre/post night in Mhamid
- Double room: EUR 30.00 per person/night including half board
- Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services, Mhamid
What to bring
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking shoes
- Sun protection
- Personal equipment
- Due to our hot climate, this Desert Tour is not available during the summer months
- There are limited possibilities to wash during this desert trip. Enjoy an extra night after the tour to treat yourself with a hot shower and some relaxation at the refreshing pool of Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services in Mhamid.