- Tour Plan
- Gallery Photo
- Similar Tours
- Experienced English/French speaking driver-guide
- 03 days transportation in our modern, air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Prado TX with Experience French /English driver
- 02 nights including Dinner & breakfast at Sahara Services standard Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Guided camel ride as indicated
- Taxes and fees
- Drinks & lunches
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity/upgrade costs
- Entrance fees
Upgrade Erg Chegaga Camp :
- Comfort upgrade option: 55.00 EUR per person including Dinner & breakfast Sahara Services Torza Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga .
- Luxury upgrade option: 85.00EUR per person including Dinner & breakfast Sahara Services Luxury Camp, Erg Chegaga .
- Choose your preferred pick up and drop off city for this tour, price on request
- Would you like a professional guide during this trip? English, French, German, Spanish or other languages speaking guides available, price on request.
- Day 1 :
- Day 2 :
- Day 3 :
Agadir – Taroudant – Taliouine – FoumZguid – Erg Chegaga .
Our driver will pick you up at 08.00 am at your accommodation or at the airport in Agadir. We will drive through the beautiful southern part of Morocco. Taroudant our first stop is one of the oldest cities in the country. Afterwards we will continue to Taliouine, well known for its Safran production. After a while, we will reach Taznakht, where we will stop for our lunch (Optional). Now, our desert adventure is starting we will take the off road track towards the Erg Chegaga Desert with its beautiful dunes and unique silence. After a welcome drinks You’ll have a camel ride for tour for 1 hours then back to the camp for overnight with dinner and breakfast at desert camp Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
After enjoying the sunrise upon the immense sand dunes, breakfast will be served in our desert camp tented restaurant. Today, you will enjoy a full day desert exploration. You will live a nomadic life by learning more about the living style of this rare tribe. We will ride our camels deep into the Sahara Desert with its stunning landscapes and formations. Lunch will be enjoyed in a beautiful, in the middle of nowhere. After another 2 hours on the back of our camels, we will be back at our camp in the late afternoon. Enjoy the night under the crystal clear desert skies. Overnight including Dinner & breakfast at Sahara Services standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.