Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ouarzazate at 8.00am for this 2 day tour into the desert of Erg Lihoudi. Enjoy a journey along green valleys and experience the nomadic life in the desert. We will drive through the 200km long Draa valley, past millions of palm trees. Parts of our journey will be on off road tracks towards Zagora.
We stop on the way to visit the underground Kasbah, the Koran Library and an interesting Pottery of historical Tamegroute before reaching Mhamid where we will enjoy our lunch. Here you will swap from the car to the back of a camel and enjoy an unforgettable ride into the desert to reach our camp. Overnight including half board at Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Lihoudi
Day 2: Mhamid – Agdz – Ouarzazate
Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the amazing sunrise over the dunes and have breakfast. Take a camel ride back to Mhamid (alternatively you can get picked-up by car) from where we will drive back through the beautiful Draa Valley towards Agdz, discovering the hidden treasures of the southern region.
The journey continues towards Ouarzazate where you’ll visit the ancient Kasbah Taourirt. Followed by a transfer back to your accommodation where our trip will come to an end.
- Experienced English / French speaking driver-guide
- 2 days transportation in our modern, air conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- 1 night include half board at Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Lihoudi
- Guided camel rides as indicated
- Taxes and fees
- Drinks & lunches
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Person No Rate per person Single supplement
- 2 EUR 220.00 EUR 20.00
- 3 EUR 200.00 EUR 20.00
- 4 EUR 180.00 EUR 20.00
- 2 days / 1 night
- Prices include all taxes and fees
- Minimum 2 participants
- Choose your preferred pick up and drop off city for this tour, price on request
- Would you like a professional guide during this trip? English, French, German, Spanish or other languages speaking guides available, price on request.