- Tour Plan
- Gallery Photo
- Similar Tours
- 4 days transportation in our modern, air-conditioned 4×4 car with English/French speaking driver
- 1 night including half board at Dar Imfiane, Tata
- 1 night including half board at Sahara Services standard Camp, Erg Chegaga
- 1 night including half board at Auberge Chez Yacob, Agdz
- Entrance fees
- Taxes and fees
- Drinks & lunches
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity/upgrade costs
Upgrade luxury package :
- Deluxe package: 750.00EUR per person including half board
- Dar Infiane, Tata
- Kasbah Azul, Agdz
- Sahara Services Luxury Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Choose your preferred pick up and drop off city for this tour, price on request
- Would you like a professional guide during this trip? English, French, German, Spanish or other languages speaking guides available, price on request.
- Day 1 :
- Day 2 :
- Day 3 :
- Day 4 :
Agadir – Tata
We will enjoy a pick nick lunch on our way. Tata is situated on the Saharan plain at the foot of Jebel Bani. The town was an oasis settlement along the trade route from West Africa.
Overnight including half board at Dar Infiane, Tata
Tata – FoumZguid – Erg Chegaga
Erg Chegaga – M’hamid – Tamegroute – Draa valley – Agdz
In the afternoon we will continue towards the village of Tamegroute to visit the Koran Library and the old Kasbah. Our journey will take us towards Zagora, through the beautiful Draa Valley and further to Agdz. Overnight including half board at Auberge Chez Yacob, Agdz
Agdz – Taznakht – Taliouine – Taroudant – Agadir
Today we will travel from Agdz towards the Berber village of Taznakht, where we will visit a carpet weaving cooperative. The town was described as ‘the home of the Khenif (carpet)”, where the entire population is occupied in weaving and embroidery.
Lunch will be enjoyed on the spot. Then we will continue towards Taliouine where the best Moroccan Saffron comes from. After an interesting visit of a Safran cooperative we continue towards our last stop. Taroudant is one of the oldest cities in the country, which has well kept the character of its past. We will be back in Agadir where our driver will drop you off either at your accommodation or at the airport.