- Tour Plan
- Gallery Photo
- Similar Tours
- Experienced English/French speaking driver-guide
- 07 days transportation in our modern, air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Prado TX with Experience French / English.
- 01 night including Dinner & breakfast at Hotel Salama, Tafraoute.
- 01 night including Dinner & breakfast at Dar Infiane, Tata.
- 01 night including Dinner & breakfast at Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
- 01 night including Dinner & breakfast at Kasbah Imdoukal, Nekob
- 01 night including Dinner & breakfast at Auberge Chez Pierre, Boumalne Dades
- 01 night including Dinner & breakfat at Irocha Guest House, Tisselday
- Taxes and fees
- Drinks & lunches
- Guided 1 hour trekking
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity/upgrade costs
- Entrance fees
Upgrade Erg Chegaga Camp :
- Comfort upgrade option: 55.00 EUR per person including half board in Sahara Services Torza Comfort Camp, Erg Chegaga .
- Luxury upgrade option: 85.00 EUR per person including half board in Sahara Services Luxury Camp, Erg Chegaga
- Choose your preferred pick up and drop off city for this tour, price on request
- Would you like a professional guide during this trip? English, French, German, Spanish or other languages speaking guides available, price on request.
- Day 1 :
- Day 2 :
- Day 3 :
- Day 4 :
- Day 5 :
- Day 6 :
- Day 7 :
Agadir – Tiznit – Tafraoute
Our driver will pick you up at your accommodation or at the airport of Agadir. Our first stop will be in Tiznit, an old walled medina town surrounded by modern development. After the visit of this interesting town, we continue our trip through the beautiful mountains of the region. Optional lunch along the way before we drive through the beautiful Anti-Atlas with its colorful rock formations. Arrival in the evening in Tafraoute, a typical Berber village. Overnight including Dinner & breakfast at Hotel.
Tafraoute – Ameln Valley – Tata
After the breakfast at the hotel, head towards the Ameln Valley, located only 7 km from Tafraoute. Set against the backdrop of the Jebel el Kest’s rock face, it is all beautiful. With springs, irrigation systems, brightly painted houses and mosques. Enjoy a nice walk by the ridge of the valley and discover quiet villages (optional). Then, continue the journey towards the Tazegzaoute Gorge, also known as “The Enchanted Valley”. Picnic or lunch with the locals (optional). Continuation towards Tata. Situated on the Saharan plain at the foot of Jebel Bani. Dinner and overnight at Dar Infiane, Tata.
Tata – Foum Zguid – Erg Chegaga
Today we will leave to reach the high and immense sand dunes of Erg Chegaga. Enjoy some stops to admire the beauty of the southern region before arriving in Foum Zguid for lunch (optional). After lunch, we will take the off-road track via the dry Lake of Iriqui to head towards Erg Chegaga desert with its beautiful dunes and unique silence. After enjoying the sunset upon the dunes by camel ride for 1 hours .Overnight including Dinner & breakfast at Sahara Services Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga.
Erg Chegaga – M’hamid – Tamgeroute – Draa Valley – N’kob
After breakfast at the camp. We will leave our desert camp and continue our journey towards the village of M’hamid, where you have time to relax and enjoy lunch at our Hotel Kasbah Sahara Services. In the afternoon, we will continue towards the village of Tamegroute to visit the Koran Library and the old Kasbah. Then we will continue via the beautiful Draa valley with millions of palm trees and numerous villages before arriving at the village of Nekob. Overnight including Dinner & breakfast board at Hotel, N’kob.
N’kob – Tazzarine – Alnif – Todra Gorge – Boumalne Dades
After breakfast departure from the hotel towards the famous Todra Gorge. We will take you via various landscapes including rocky desert, lush green valleys and mountainous parts. We pass by the Berber town Tazzarine and will stop in Alnif for lunch (optional). Then continue towards the beautiful Gorge of Todra. The road from Tinerghir passes green palmeraies and Berber villages until, 15km along; high walls of pink and grey rock close in around the road. Overnight including Dinner & breakfast at Hotel, Boumalne Dades.
Boumalne Dades – Dades Gorge – Rose Valley – Ouarzazate – Tisselday
After breakfast departure from Boumalne Dades towards the Gorge of Dades crossing the green valley. We will stop for lunch (optional) in BoumalneDades before continuing to the palm gardens of Skoura, where you will visit the Kasbah Amerhidil. Then we head off to Ouarzazate city as the symbol of the film industry. Stop to enjoy the Kasbah of Ait Benhadou. This 16th century UNESCO site is one of the best-preserved and most spectacular Kasbahs in Morocco. Then we cross the Atlas Mountains. Overnight including Dinner & breakfast at Irocha Guest House, Tisselday.
Tisselday – High Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
Enjoy the morning breeze and breakfast on the terrace of our guesthouse with a stunning view over the Atlas Valleys. We will take our way back to Marrakech On our way we will cross the stunning sceneries of the high Atlas Mountains at the Tizin’Tichka pass at a height of 2260m. We will reach the “Red City” by around 3.00pm. Drop off at your accommodation or at the airport.